My E39 is a 530i Sport Touring. It was first registered in September 2002. It is Topaz Blue and at the time of writing, has travelled approximately 128,500 miles. Over 11,000 of those with me in just over the year I have owned the car. I purchased the car on the 16th June 2016. When I purchased the car it was on 117,300 miles.
Car Specification and Accessories
- 2979cc 3-litre M54 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_M54#M54B30)
- 5-speed Automatic Transmission
- BMW Style 66 17″ Alloy Wheels
- Self-levelling suspension, rear on air bags.
- Automatic Headlights
- Automatic rear-view mirror dimming
- Heated wing mirrors
- Automatic Windscreen Wipers
- Beige Leather Interior
- Cruise Control
- Front and Rear PDC
- BMW C53 Business Stereo (Cassette and Radio with a 6 CD Changer in the boot)
- Hydraulic assist for the tailgate, opens from the remote or from a button in the car.
- 40w LED in Angel Eye
- HID driving lights
- Comfort seats
- Manual seat adjustment
- Manual Steering Wheel adjustment
- Electric Mirrors
- Electric Windows
Around town I am getting 20/21 mpg. This is a lot of stop start on short trips of up to 7 miles to work and back.
When I get out on the motorway and using cruise control at 70 mph I normally get around 35/36 mpg.
You can email me at email@example.com
I am on Instagram as @rixhamrichard
You can also find me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/richardrixham (not really used these days)